Custom Search

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First Time Home Buyers - Does Bad Credit Mean No?

So you want to buy a home but you know that you have messed up your credit. Does this mean you shouldn't try? Well yes, and no. As a lender I have to tell you, go ahead and try if you want to. As a person that has been in your shoes I will tell you, you need to know more about your credit then I have messed it up. What is your credit score? What is showing on your credit report? What negative items might effect me buying a home? How can I fix some of these negative things? Well I will tell you that it is not as hard as you think to fix your credit.




I personally fixed up my credit over a year ago and within 45 days of starting the proccess I was able to increase my score by 110pts and purchase my first house. There are a few things that you need to do to get started. First and foremost you need to pull your credit, don't worry there are ways to get your credit report without having to pay for it. Once you have your credit report you need to look through it very carefully and start highlighting all the things that need to get fixed. You then want to start looking at your current finances. What can you pay off? What can be deleted from your credit report? What really needs to be fixed?

These are just a few questions that you need to get answered in order to fix your credit. If you would like to use the book that helped me fix my credit you can download it directly from the link bellow. The seller lowered their price from $29.99 to $10.00 so it is even cheaper now. The download is a PDF format download. This book is great! When I used it for myself I was able to learn how to get negative items deleted from my credit report, I was also able to settle debts and get them removed from my credit report once they were settled. The entire proccess cost me $9.00 (the cost of 3 letters being sent certified mail)! If you have some questions once you have downloaded the book you can always leave me a question on this blog and I will give you my insite as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment